Delivery and Payment
We ship worldwide to more than 230 countries, using 'UPS Express' shipping and Ukraine's National Post Service 'UkrPoshta'.
1. After you proceed your order with payment - we take 24-48 hours to do our job. With high-quality and reliable packaging, we register shipping documents and you parcel is already at the post sorting center.
* - Exceptions are public holidays and weekends when the postal service is closed
2. We send you tracking number, you can watch your order going to you using basic tracking links https://www.ups.com/track for "UPS Express" and https://track.ukrposhta.ua/tracking_EN.html for "UkrPoshta registered standard airmail" or any other global international tracking services e.g. https://www.17track.net/en
(Leave your correct e-mail address, so that we could get in touch with you)
3. We should notice that we use airmail only (no landline), it's more expensive, but it won't take too long to wait!
4. Delivery time depends on shipping method and your location. It usually takes 7-10 business days for UPS and 10-25 business days for UKRPOSHTA to reach the destination address.
5. Pay attention to your personal information while completing an order. Phone number, address, zip code, first and second name are obligatory for sending parcels. In case of providing incorrect data, neither we nor the postal service are responsible for the delivery terms and quality.
Average delivery terms for UKRPOSHTA international postal items from Ukraine: (slight delays can appear, use "UPS EXPRESS" for faster delivery)
* During the world's COVID-19 restrictions post services also experience increased workload and can take more time to process the shipment than usual.
This is a short summary of "Terms of delivery of items from Ukraine to foreign countries". See more at https://www.ukrposhta.ua/en/terminy-mizhnarodni-vidpravlennia
When placing an order, you can use one of the following ways to complete the payment:
1. LiqPay is a payment service that has a RSI DSS certificate, which confirms the full compliance of the bank's payment card processing system with the security standards of the international Mastercard and Visa systems. Just follow the system order steps to make a payment.
2. PayPal is an online payment system that makes paying for things online and sending and receiving money safe and secure. When you link your bank account, credit card or debit card to your PayPal account, you can use PayPal to make purchases online with participating stores. PayPal serves as a middleman between your bank and merchants and keeps your payment information secure.