Terms & Conditions
PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT
1.1. The following offer is an official offer of "heightsensor.com", hereinafter - "Seller", enter into a contract of sale of goods remotely, ie through the online store, hereinafter - "Contract", and places a public offer (offer) on the official website of the Seller "heightsensor.com" (hereinafter - the "Website").
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller's offer (acceptance) to enter into an electronic contract of sale of goods, is the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order under this Agreement, within the terms and prices specified on the Seller's website.
CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
- "Goods" - parts, spare parts, accessories, components and accompanying items;
- "Online store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On e-commerce", a means of presenting or selling goods, works or services through an electronic transaction.
- "Seller" - a company that sells goods presented on the website.
- "Buyer" - an individual who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller on the terms set out below.
- "Order" - the choice of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making a payment.
2.2. Product information
- The product is presented in the catalog through photo samples, which are the property of the online store.
- Each photo sample is accompanied by textual information, price and product description.
- At the request of the Buyer, the manager of the Online Store is obliged to provide (by phone or by e-mail or other communication channels) additional information, necessary and sufficient, from the point of view of the Buyer, to make a decision to purchase the goods.
- The price of the goods specified on the website can be changed by the online store unilaterally.
- In case of change in the price of the goods ordered by the Buyer, the manager of the Online Store informs the Buyer at the first opportunity (by phone or by e-mail or other communication channel) to receive confirmation or cancellation of the order. At the same time, the prices for already paid and not sent Goods are not subject to change.
SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement regulates the purchase and sale of goods in the Online Store, including:
- voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- independent registration of the order in the Online store by the Buyer;
- payment by the Buyer of the order placed in the Online Store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in the property under the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be presented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. If the goods are not in stock, the Company Manager is obliged to notify the Buyer and offer an alternative or indicate the period in which the goods will be available (by phone or via e-mail or other communication channel).
4.4. In the absence of the goods the Buyer has the right to replace it with the goods of similar model, to refuse the given goods, to postpone the order to existence of the goods, to cancel the order.
4.5. The Goods are ordered by the Buyer through the Online Store, or by e-mail or other communication channels
4.6. The Buyer places an order by clicking on the "Place an order" link, or by confirming the order by e-mail or through any other communication channel. Execution of the Order by the Buyer and its further transfer for execution means sufficient and full acquaintance of the Buyer with the price of the Goods, technical characteristics of the Goods, its functional possibilities, with the information on terms of delivery and conditions of warranty service.
4.7. The order is considered accepted by the Seller and is subject to execution after payment
ORDER PAYMENT PROCEDURE
5.1. Payment is made upon confirmation of the order by the buyer by one of the methods chosen by him in the relevant section of the site.
5.2. If no funds are received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
5.3. The Buyer is obliged to pay for the ordered Goods within the terms agreed by the Parties when placing the order.
5.4. The Buyer's obligations to pay for the Goods are considered fulfilled from the moment of crediting the funds to the current account of the Seller
CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY OF THE ORDER
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out in the postal service, where orders are issued.
6.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
6.3. Upon delivery of the Goods by means of the specified postal service, the Buyer fully and unconditionally agrees with the Rules of transportation of goods of the carrier's company (including the cost of delivery).
6.4. Ownership of the Goods passes from the Seller to the Buyer from the moment the Seller transfers the Goods to the carrier (postal service).
6.5. The Seller's obligation to transfer the Goods is considered fulfilled, and the risk of accidental destruction of the Goods passes to the Buyer at the time of the Seller's transfer of the Goods to the carrier (postal service). The carrier is responsible for delivery of the Goods to the place of delivery.
6.6. Receipt of the Goods in quantity and quality takes place at the place of transfer of the Goods from the Seller (carrier) to the Buyer. After the Buyer receives the Goods, claims to the quantity, completeness and type of Goods are not accepted.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES:
7.1. The seller has the right to:
- unilaterally terminate the provision of services under this agreement in case of violation by the Buyer of the terms of this agreement.
- at any time to make changes to this Agreement, materials and information (including about the Goods) offered in the Online Store;
- without the consent of the Buyer, transfer their rights and obligations to perform the Agreement to third parties
7.2. The seller must:
- send the Buyer an order confirmation or notify him of the impossibility of fulfilling the Buyer's order;
- transfer the Goods to the Buyer after payment for such Goods;
- check the quality and quantity of the Goods when they are handed over to the Buyer;
- properly comply with the terms of this Agreement.
7.3. The buyer must:
- before concluding the Agreement to get acquainted with the content and conditions of the Agreement, the prices for the Goods offered by the Seller in the Online Store;
- provide all the necessary data identifying him as a buyer and necessary for the execution of the goods by postal service - by entering data when placing an order online store, or by communicating the necessary information by e-mail or any other means of communication, and support their relevance;
- timely pay and receive orders under the terms of this agreement.
- check the quality and quantity of the Goods upon receipt from the Seller;
- not to disclose any private information of the Seller and not to provide access to this information to third parties, except as provided by the legislation of Ukraine; not to transfer the login and password received during registration to third parties, and to be independently responsible for non-fulfillment of this obligation;
- properly comply with the terms of this Agreement.
7.4. The buyer has the right to:
- in case of disagreement with any item of the offer, refuse to purchase the Goods, and any other actions provided by this Agreement;
- place an order in the online store;
- draw up an electronic contract;
- require the Seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
- seek advice from the Seller on the properties and characteristics of the Goods
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
8.1. The Parties shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this agreement and current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- for a slight discrepancy between the color scheme of the product, which may differ from the original product due to different color rendering of personal computer monitors of individual models;
- for the content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods), which occur for reasons beyond its control;
- for illegal illegal actions committed by the Buyer through this access to the Internet;
8.3. The Buyer, using the access to the Internet provided to him, is independently liable for damage caused by his actions (personally, even if under his login was another person) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or the principles of morality.
8.4. In case of force majeure, the parties are released from the terms of this agreement. Force majeure for the purposes of this Agreement means events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature that exclude or objectively interfere with the implementation of this Agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent in reasonable ways.
8.5. The parties shall make every effort to resolve any differences solely through negotiations.
8.6. The general liability of the Seller for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this Agreement is limited to the amount of the Buyer's payment made on the basis of this Agreement.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement subject to its prior publication on the site heightsensor.com
9.2. An online store is designed to organize a remote way of selling goods over the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when placing an order. In this case, upon acceptance (ordering and subsequent payment for the goods), the Buyer provides the Seller with its unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of their personal data, within the meaning of the Law "On Personal Data Protection".
9.4. Payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the Online Store means the Buyer's full consent to the terms of the contract of sale (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the terms and confirmation by the Buyer of the order upon payment, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On e-commerce"
9.6. The use of the online store resource for previewing the goods, as well as for placing an order for the Buyer is free of charge.
9.7. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending messages to the Buyer, delivery of goods, settlements, etc.
9.8. The online store contains materials, trademarks, brand names and other materials protected by law. The buyer or any other third parties are not allowed to use the materials posted on the online store (including making changes, copying, publishing, transmitting to third parties, etc.). Use of site materials without the consent of the copyright holders is not allowed. When quoting materials from the site, including protected copyrighted works, a link to the site of the Internet - shop is required.